the prettiest star

Laugh now, but one day we'll be in charge.

Thursday, May 5

Election day!


So, I got a little drunk last night, went to a police station, got asked out, went to a curry house, got ignored, came home, and got in a state over a guy that I don't even call my boyfriend. But you know what? Fuck him. Yes. Fuck him. If he can't be bothered to call for the best part of a week when he said he would, then I'm not going to waste any more brain space on him.

Yeah, so I was willing to pursue this, hell, I was even willing to have a relationship with him. And I know not calling someone is not the worst crime in the world. But this is me. I don't like being messed around. I could just text him, but I'm not going to chase something that's not hapenning.

I get accused of cutting guys out of life, and this is why. I could have dated prison guy. I could have dated all the other guys I've deemed unsuitable. But I'm holding out for someone that's going to call, that's going to give it to me straight. I have too many years ahead of me to settle for anything less than perfect. And if I end up single, then it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

There are more important things to worry about anyway, like the election today. I did my second ever election today! I had a choice between voting Leeds Central or voting at home, at Sherwood. But this constutuency is my home now, so I figured it's better to vote here. It was so much simpler voting in the European election, you just vote which party you want to get a seat. But this time, you have to consider all sorts. Either way, I voted Liberal Democrats. If Labour get back in govt I will cry. And if Conservative's get it, then I'm moving to France.

In my area- the Brit ghetto- there's actually a seat for BNP. For those of you not in the know, the BNP- British National Party- are all for British independance from the European Union, and they want to extradite a lot of foreigners. Their leader recently got done for racially aggravated assault, or something similar, and I swear if they get a seat here I will move back to Nottingham.

Right, enough political rant. I finished classes today! No more until October. I have three exams, then I can drink and party. I can forget about a certain hot kisser who doesn't want me. Not for conversation. Not for sex. Nada! But like I said, fuck him!