the prettiest star

Laugh now, but one day we'll be in charge.

Wednesday, April 27

If I was a rich girl...

If I could be an actor, I would have been, guess who? Audrey Hepburn, no suprises there. I think Audrey was the greatest thing ever. Even though she had to live on plant bulbs growing up, she was so elegant, so classy, and totally stylish. She had the best movie role ever- Holly Golightly- the one girl in film I can identify with. Who else would I have learnt how to screw over men from? I totally have days where I'll put on a pair of heels, maybe a skirt if I feel fancy, and I'll go into town with my friends for cocktails, and I'm totaly feeling like Audrey Hepburn.

If I could be a scientist I'd invent a product that keeps your hair's shape in all weather. If it rained, your hair would dry in the style you had it in originally. If it was windy, it would settle down with no fly away wisps. I'd also invent a product that really, really does tackle cellulite. I know that it's totally superficial, but I really would try and make women's lives much easier. There would be waterproof mascara that actually is waterproof. Pain free waxing. Some kind of super-moisturiser. God, it would be great.

If I could be a farmer, I would create a massive organic farm and make everyone be as healthy as me. Then I would donate a load of money to the fair trade foundation and set up a load of farms in South America that actually support the farmers.

If I could be an innkeeper- cuz apparantly we are in the Christmas story?!- I would totally pimp out my stable... Okay, not really. Can I say landlady, not innkeeper? Okay. I would get a massive hotel/spa/bar/place of cool somewhere in the British countryside and spend the rest of my life being pampered.

If I could be a rich girl, a la Paris Hilton, I would not create stupid tv programs, carry around a rat, oh sorry, I mean dog, and I would not claim to be famous by my finely tuned skill of pulling sulky faces at movie premieres. No. I would use my family's ill-gotten gains to build schools in third world countries, conserving the rainforest, and doing what I can for various charities. And by that, I dont mean faffing about at lunches and meetings, I mean really helping out. Then when I've saved the world I would totally spend all the money my father ever made, on shoes.

Right, I'm passing this on to Katya, Jess, and Samantha. You all know how it works, pick 5 things, write about it, and pass it on to 3 peeps. List is below.

If I could be a scientist...

If I could be a farmer...

If I could be a musician...

If I could be a doctor...

If I could be a painter...

If I could be a gardener...

If I could be a missionary...

If I could be a chef...

If I could be an architect...

If I could be a linguist...

If I could be a psychologist...

If I could be a librarian...

If I could be an athlete...

If I could be a lawyer...

If I could be an innkeeper...

If I could be a professor...

If I could be a writer...

If I could be a llama-rider...(by Ogre)

If I could be a bonnie pirate...(By Teach)

If I could be a servicemember...(By Jeremy)

If I could be a business owner...(By Blue944)

If I could be an actor... (By Blue944)

If I could be a rich girl... (By V)