the prettiest star

Laugh now, but one day we'll be in charge.

Saturday, April 2

How I stopped my involuntary celibacy.

It feels like I haven't posted in a while. There was all that gym palava (I haven't been back yet) and I have been tres occupied with hot kisser James. I did the dirty with him (Friday night) and all is quite lovely. Anyhow, the whole story provides me with an excellent chance to explain the British Way Of Dating.

I woke up with a start on Friday morning. I was completely naked, in James's room and I had no recollection of how I got there, how I got into bed and who took my clothes off. The first thing I said wasn't 'Oh James, you are so fit and wonderful', nor was it 'Wow.... Last night was amazing'. No. I said 'Where the fuck are my clothes? When did I go to bed? Did you fuck me? I'm naked, holy shit! Why don't I remember?'

Ah, such is the young British girl's way of getting her man. None of this 'dating' crap. No, across the pond you simply wake up next to someone a few times and eventually you might become their girlfriend, if you're into that sort of thing.

So how did I end up naked in his bed?

It was his brother's birthday on Friday and we all went out to this dead good restaurant in Notts where you pay £15 and get a bottle of wine, a starter and main course. I challanged James to a drinking contest (I won) and we went on. We drifted off from everyone else and ended up in Sausage, a posh cocktail bar, and he bought me a mojito (see why I like him?). From there we went to Templars, a complete dive, but always full of people that went to my school and does cheap jugs. So in there I was completely inappropriate and went round hugging everyone as I was wasted and hadn't seen them in time.

I should point out that at the time we were carrying a pinata. It was a bull. Burt the Birthday Bull to be precise, and it was quite large, like a small child. I have photos on my phone, and I know there's a way of getting them on here, but I'm not sure.

So aftr this we went home. Apparantly I was talking to some girl called Kate on the bus. Now I don't know anyone called Kate, so that must have been an interesting conversation. Apparantly after the bus we walked home. This too, is a distant memory.

I do remember getting to his house, everyone else was outside, I remember vodka. I've been told we all got stoned and that I rolled, but my fingers stopped working and they thought I'd passed out. Again, distant memory. Then, I went upstairs, and I remember my legs feeling sooo heavy. Then I can't remember anything.

According to James, we took each others clothes off and then went to sleep, missing the pinata being destroyed and other drunken antics. I didn't sleep with him.

So, in the morning we chatted for about an hour, then I realised that I hadn't taken my make-up off or brushed my teeth and went off to sort myself out (I almost cried at how horrendous I looked). Then I requested tea and toast and he brought it. He is such a keeper isn't he? Over he course of 4 hours he brought 3 more cups of tea. What a star!

So I ended up having morning sex with him. And it was good.

Okay, my wrist is starting to hurt so I'll just tell you he bought me a sausage sandwich later on in the day (I may be falling in love) and he likes my bum, and my boobs, and my legs. And he wants me to spend next week having 'fun' with him. All this and he isn't trying to be my boyfriend!