the prettiest star

Laugh now, but one day we'll be in charge.

Tuesday, April 19

Do I blog like I'm fit or ming-tastic?

Everyone seems to be meeting up in Blogland, and showing photos, and whatnot, and I'm getting curiouser and curiouser about you lot. Everyone seems to live in America, so there isn't much chance of me ever being in a position to meet someone (apart from Dan who lives about 5 minutes from me) but yeah, I'm intrigued.

There's a side of me that suspects everyone is a big geek, but then I'm not a big geek so... But really, the more I read about people, the more I'd like to know what their voices sound like, and what they look like. I also happen to love accents, and Americans often sound so borderline brash/polite, I love an American accent.

Another thing is that blogging isn't spontaneous, and you get a better sense of someone when you have spontaneous responses (can you tell I'm studying English Language for my degree?!).

So for purely superficial reasons, I have questions:

How do you imagine people (that means me...) to look and sound in blogland?

Who would you most like to meet?

Personally, I want to meet everyone. I'd especially like to meet the people linked, but I like meeting new people (you aren't technically new, but...).

Some people I have a clear idea in my head of what they look like. I have a pretty good image of That Girl, Luke, Samantha, Rafe, Myramaines, and Katya. I cannot place Jess, Blue2go, KelBel, or Boston Rambles. Everyone else I've either seen, or they're somewhere in between.