the prettiest star

Laugh now, but one day we'll be in charge.

Wednesday, March 9

I'm getting pissed!!

Ok, I have just arranged an all-dayer with my friend Clare. For those of you not in the know, an all-dayer begins when our local opens and ends when you fall over doing karaoke (My karaoke song, by the way, is '9 to 5' by Dolly Parton. I harbour a secret love for Dolly). Clare is planning to get wasted by 6, and we're starting at 2. Four hours is a very short space of time in which to get wasted.

I 'fessed up that I haven't been drunk for some weeks now, and apparantly this is completely unaccpetable, so we are getting wasted to celebrate my virus (don't ask). We've decided to bring back all the old drinking games- barrier, hedge hopping, steal-a-sign, and the infamous 'what is the most random object you can find in 5 mins?'. Last time in played these games was in freshers week and I got arrested, but that's a story for another day.

So me, Clare, and god knows who else, are getting hammered tonight. So I apologise in advance for any criminal damage to your blog and any offence I might cause. I like to piss off my friends on msn when I'm drunk, so you can be sure I'll be about. In return I'll take lots of funny pics and post them later. K?