the prettiest star

Laugh now, but one day we'll be in charge.

Monday, March 14

Breaking point.

What the fuck is up with everything today? My computer has turned all the writing in my windows into giant childrens storybook writing! And whats the deal with haloscan? Why aren't my comments showing up!? Holy fuck can nothing go right in this world?!?!

Well I broke down in the doctors, I'll be suprised if I don't get treated for mild depression. She said I should consider dropping out and re-taking the year if I have any more time off. Merde! I rang my Mum to tell her and she started to cry saying she can't afford it. I also started to cry and everyone got very emotional. I'm having another blood test tomorrow to determine what's wrong with me.

This computer is pissing me off so much! Where is Blue944 when you need him?